“Global Crisis. Our Survival Is In Unity” Open International Online Forum
Speakers of the Forum: Ichak Adizes, Dorien Rookmaker, Robert Kennedy, Margrete Habsburg-Lothringen, John Perkins, Foster Gamble, Edgar Brandt, Sheyla Bonnick, Pohiva Tuionetoa, Alisher Mukhamedov and many others
Key topics of the Forum:
– Unknown factors of climate disasters
– The true causes of the record increase in the number of natural disasters
– Analytical forecast of global events in the near future
– Fighting CO2: myth or reality? How do they profit off of CO2 and why is electricity becoming more expensive?
– Practical solutions to the climate crisis
– The world economic crisis. How will it affect you personally?
– Artificial energy crisis
– When will there be world hunger?
– Limitation of wealth: why is it necessary?
– How to build an economy that benefits everyone?
– Escalation of violence in society
– Why are the problems of refugees, modern slavery, human trafficking, organ trafficking, and drug trafficking not being addressed?
– Ways to solve the global health crisis. Providing everyone with free, high-quality healthcare
– The reasons for the degradation of the education system. What will fix the situation?
– How is public consciousness being manipulated? Mechanisms of protection
– Expansion of military aggression
– Why is the idea of reducing the planet’s population being promoted?
– Practical solution to all crises: the transition from a consumer format to the creative society
– How can the unification of humankind help solve global problems?