Effective Leadership Techniques 101 Workshop
Queens Public Library is offering a free online workshop to strengthen leadership skills and provide best practices to improve how you work and collaborate with others (co-workers, peers, teammates, etc.).
Join us on Tuesday, January 17th at 6:00pm to learn about the characteristics and traits that allow you to inspire and mobilize others towards definitive actions to improve your community.
We will cover a number of topics including:
- What is the role of the community leader?
- What is your leadership style?
- What are the attributes of effective leaders?
- Why do people follow great leaders?
- What are the steps to mobilize others to action?
This workshop is open to all adults; with an emphasis on individuals — local residents, professionals, and community advocates interested in making a difference.